This weekend brings more Halloween – witches, goblins and ghouls, oh my! But also free museum outings, a maker faire, and music playing. Enjoy.
- Make masks, papel picado, screen-printed bags and contribute to the Community Altar for Fall Family Day at the Richmond Art Center.
- Book a ticket for the haunted train and join in on the fun at the Goblin Jamboree all weekend long.
- Visit Sulphur Creek Nature Center in Hayward for the Unhaunted House and Carnival – crafts, stories and marshmallow roasting fun.
- Sing along with Grampa Clyde at the Freight & Salvage Coffeehouse, then round the corner for the Downtown Berkeley Farmers Market.
- Don't miss Crowden's Community Music Day – a full day of music making, playing fun – a yearly event not to be missed.
- The greatest show (and tell) in the East Bay returns again this year! Head to the East Bay Mini Maker Faire Sunday. Use a 510Family discount code if you go.
- Pay what you wish at the Exploratorium in SF for Community Day. Stop by the Ferry Building after to finish off your San Fransisco stay.
- Celebrate Dias de los Muertos with OMCA – a day set to honor loved ones with crafts, food, music and performances.