This September weekend is looking extra sunny – perfect to get outdoors to play ball, walk the streets, cheer on dragon boats and eat really, really good food.
- Bring your ball, bat and some Cracker Jacks to Allendale Park in Oakland to play ball with the A's.
- Sing with Grampa Clyde and the Freighter Tots – a morning of music fun for your little ones.
- Bart to Lafayette for the Art & Wine Festival – wine, food and family-friendly. (Sat + Sun)
- Cheer on the Dragon Boats as they race Lake Merritt and look out for the Dragon Land to find arts and games. (Sat + Sun)
- Eat your heart out at the Eat Real Fest in Jack London Square. So much food, it's a good thing you can go back Sunday too!
- Get out and about in Rockridge – 12 blocks of music, food and entertainment for the whole family.
- Visit Urban Adamah for Sprouts Family Day and celebration of the New Year with honey tastings, a scavenger hunt and fall activities.
- Sail the Berkeley Bay for FREE with an intro to sailing experience. Sunday looks nice and sunny too!
- Make Alaskan snow goggles at the Hearst Museum of Anthropology. Neat!