Hello weekend! It's nice to see you again, and with so many things to do – music festivals, free museum days, movies, and more. Read on!
- Pay what you wish at the Exploratorium in San Francisco for Community Day.
- Weave your own basket to take home at Ardenwood Farms. Stop in to say hello to the billy goats too.
- Jump and tumble at Bear Cubs Open Gym in Berkeley – a full hour of open-play for little ones.
- Join the Alphabet Rockers as they rock out at the Freight & Salvage Music Festival – a full day of music, food and fun.
- Stay up late to watch an outdoor movie in Albany – you bring a seat, they'll pop the popcorn.
- Walk the Bingo Walk to explore Emeryville's art scene. A fun outdoor event that ends with a BYO picnic.
- Express yourself at the Soul Sanctuary Community Dance. All ages, no dance experience needed, shoes optional!
- Dollar Day at Golden Gate Fields is back. Place dollar bets, eat dollar dogs, and cheer to dollar (root) beers.
- Visit the Golden State Model Railway for a special themed day with model trains you may have never seen.