Planes, festivals, street fairs and parades. September is already looking great. How will you spend your weekend? Let us help you choose!
- Start your weekend off with cereal and cartoons. Cereal Cinema features old time toons and all you can eat cereal. Yum!
- Head out to Castro Valley for their annual Fall Festival – arts, crafts, food and drinks. Sunday too.
- Shadelands Art Center in Walnut Creek is hosting a FREE Family Art Day – art making stations, music and more.
- Create a leafy fall garland with Michaels. Fall crafts are in full swing and I love it.
- Stroll Solano for East Bay's biggest street festival! Plenty of entertainment, food, and family-fun can be found the entire mile.
- March in Oakland's Pride Parade and then hang in the Family Garden – featuring art, jumpy houses, petting zoo, stories and fun all around.
- For less crowds, hike to pancakes in Marin. Can't beat the views or the fluffy cakes.
- Sit in a jet-fighter at the Oakland Aviation Museum. It's Open Cockpit Day which means you get to take flight!