So many activities to LOVE this weekend, as February begins.
- Workshops at Twirl allow drop-off for arts and craft time
- Junior Center also opens its doors for some hands-on messy fun
- Need to get away from it all? Guerneville awaits. Here's our kid-friendly guide.
- New parents, get to know your library at Baby Cafe at the Piedmont branch
- It's a Karneval! East Bay German International School hosts the community for carnival games and a petting zoo
- Kick off Black History Month with a Barnes and Noble storytime that spotlights Harriet Tubman
- Bay Area Disc invites girls 6 and up to a Girls' Ultimate Clinic in Alameda
- Our scout family headed out to the Bedford Gallery in Walnut Creek this week and reported back that the current exhibit is totally worth the drive: Ned Kahn and his large-scale kinetic sculptures will engage the whole family
- Golden Gate Park is another potential day trip. You can do it! The carousel is open on weekends in the winter and the playground is fantastic.