Our guest today Lisa is an East Bay mom to baby twins, a kindergartner and high schooler. Today, she’s sharing her favorite places on Lake Tahoe’s North Shore for the family. She also runs a gorgeous shop in Albany, Morningtide.
Where to play in North Lake Tahoe
- Skiing & Snowboarding at Alpine Meadows
- Sledding at Granlibakken
- Tubing at Northstar
- Roast s’mores over the fire pits at the ice rink in Northstar Village.
Where to eat with kids in North Lake Tahoe:
- Tahoe House– great coffee & baked goods
- Manzanita– perfect for a date night!
- Mountain Grill at Sunnyside– The Mountain Grill is the more casual part of the restaurant and is open year-round for dinner. It’s great for kids. I recommend the fish tacos and hula pie.