At the Tutu School in Montclair, where ballet classes are taught to the littlest dancers, birthday parties can be reserved at three levels.
Prices start at $475 and are inclusive of snacks and beautifully decorated cupcakes.
Here’s what you get when you book a 90-minute party for up to 10 guests at Tutu School.
- Dress-Up (in tutus or princely capes)
- Crown Craft (decorate lovely tiaras and crowns)
- Brief Ballet Class (led by a real, costumed ballerina)
- Performance of a Birthday Story (featuring the Birthday Child)
- Cupcake Picnic (yummy frosted cupcakes for each little guest)
- Light snacks (for the little guests)
- Party Favors (a lovely thank-you for guests to take home)
So really all you have to do is invite your guests and show up. Each additional guest after the first ten is $20.
Additional crafts and keepsakes are added either a la carte or at larger package levels.
Related: See our extensive guide to East Bay Birthday Party entertainment.
Thanks to Tutu School for sharing photographer Jodi Foucher’s work with us. See Jodi’s East Bay family photography work here >