The COOP in Pleasanton is the newest indoor play space in the East Bay and they’re having a grand opening this weekend you won’t want to miss! Designed with parents in mind, you’ll find COOP to be the play space you want to hang out in.
The play space at COOP features over 3,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor play areas for your little ones to get out all their ya-yas including:
- a gigantic ball pit
- a light-up dance floor with activities
- giant spiral slide and small slide, rope climbing tube
- a bouncer with basketball hoop
- magnetic wall to examine slope, momentum, and gravity
- dress up items including COOP capes, tutus, and more
- cozy play tent with giant bean bag
- beautiful outdoor patio to sit and relax while the kids play nearby (this was not yet open when I visited)
The grand opening celebration at the COOP features additional fun activities throughout the day like face painting and a balloon artist. Special discounts are available if you book a birthday party during the grand opening!
Plan your visit to The COOP Pleasanton
Admission: $12/child, FREE for adult caregivers with monthly passes available — SOCKS ARE REQUIRED!
[Photos by 510families and COOP Pleasanton as indicated; all rights reserved]