Flock to the Berkeley Bird Festival on Sunday, October 17, for a family-friendly afternoon of free bird activities—chalk art, stories, poetry, crafts and more!
A walk in search of birds will kick off the event from 8:30 to 10:30 am. Walk limited to 20 participants. Click here to register, starting October 10.
Activities at David Brower Center:
- Winged Wonderment—Poetry, stories, songs and more: noon-4 pm
- Bird Origami (registration required)
- Drawing and Painting Birds (registration required)
- Gourd Bird Feeder Craft (registration required)
- Meet & Greet with Berkeley Bird Festival Founder: 1-2:30 pm
- Read Bird Books: noon-4 pm
- Learn about Saving & Protecting Birds: noon-4 pm
- Birds on Display: noon-4 pm
- Bird Sounds: noon-4 pm
Activities at/near UC Berkeley’s Museum of Vertebrate Zoology:
- Bird Chalk Art: noon-4 pm
- Falcon Fun: noon-4 pm
- Ornithological Treasures: noon-4 pm
Advance registration is required for some activities. Registration will open on Sunday, October 10, at 8 am and close on Saturday, October 16, at 5 pm. If you try to sign up before October 10, you’ll see a message that registration is closed.
Note: Entry to the indoor spaces at the David Brower Center requires masking and proof of either vaccination or recent negative Covid test. Thank you helping us keep everyone safe!
NOTE: This date/event is in the past. Keep browsing.Sun October 17, 2021
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
David Brower Center 2150 Allston Way Berkeley
View Website > >
Add to Your Calendar: iCal
COVID-19 Coronavirus note: Please be mindful of “social distancing” strategies and always wear a mask to events with other people.