G&S Farm Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze is Open October 1st – 31st
There are very few pumpkin patches where you can pick and cut your very own pumpkin straight from the vine. We were lucky enough to get a sneak peek into their patches to share with our readers. Here’s what to expect when they open in October.
G&S Farms is one of the best we’ve visited and is a practically perfect family activity to enjoy in Brentwood’s ideal autumn climate. Pick beautiful pumpkins of all shapes and colors (even black!) right off-the vine, get a little lost in their very fun corn maze, or try your hand at the pumpkin-chuckin’ cannons. Pose for some festive family photos at one of their many locations throughout the premises. Older kids might enjoy the Hocus Pocus movie night.
Everything you need to know:
- Wear boots and/or closed toed shoes to trudge deep into the patches
- You can bring your own gardening shears/wagons if you want, or they will have sanitized supplies available
- If you need assistance clipping pumpkins, the lovely staff is available to help
- The maze is best for children 6+, but easy enough to go through as a family with small children
- There are taco trucks, coffee, and ice cream vendors should you need refreshments
- There are bathrooms and hand-washing stations on-site
- There is plenty of space to distance and they will controlling the flow of visitors every hour
I love G&S because you can really make a day of this outing, and take your time hunting for the perfect gourd. Not only is this destination fun for the whole family, but the folks at G&S are just good people. They’ve supported learning for local families and teachers during SIP with educational videos from their farmers, and donations from the farm.
Semi-private pumpkin U-Pick appointments are $10.
- G&S will be strictly limiting the number of guests allowed into the patch between 10 am and noon, Wednesdays and Thursdays to accommodate the highest risk or most cautious visitors
- Admission for one family/group (limit 10 people per reservation)
- Includes semi-private access to all patch amenities: off-the-vine u-pick, corn maze, photo scenes and pumpkin cannons.
- Due to the limited availability, appointments cannot be cancelled for refund.
- Book your semi-private pumpkin U-Pick appointments for $10
Plan your visit to G&S Farm Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze
Hours, Open in October ONLY
- Monday/Tuesday: closed for private groups
- Wednesday/Thursday mornings: reservation ONLY 10 am to noon
- Wednesday/Thursday afternoons: open to the public 2 pm to 6 pm
- Friday mornings: closed for Playhouse at the patch events
- Friday afternoon: open to public 2 pm to 6 pm
- Saturday/Sunday: open to public 10 am to 6 pm
Location: 1151 Chestnut Street, Brentwood, CA 94513