What do you get when you combine lessons learned from 22 years of parenting*, 70+ years of childhood, and a bazillion other points of reference? Our new book, Stuff Every Mom Should Know!
The book covers topics ranging from potty training to teen sex. We recently excerpted a few sections on rookiemoms.com to give you a taste:
- Comebacks for unsolicited parenting advice
- Making a wicked cool blanket fort
- How to make a long wait fun (no technology needed!)
- Six toys found in any house
We would appreciate it if you'd buy a copy for someone you love for Mother's Day. And so will she.
Buy Stuff Every Mom Should Know on Amazon (kindle or mini hardback). Or, better, in a local book store!
* parenting stats estimated based on combining our child's ages and our ages at time of writing.