We love to round-up all the local resources that parents need. These insanely useful school-age class guides help parents of kids ages 5 to 17 find what they're looking for in afterschool and weekend activities and classes for their children.
[Pop on down below the form to see projected launch dates of school age guides and sponsors]
The guides are based on theme areas so parents can find what they want by how they look for it. General text listings are free and will be selected with editorial consideration. To sponsor the guide or purchase an advertising package, indicate your interest at the bottom of this form. Carol from 510Families.com will follow up with you to work out the details.
Listings for this guides will be added as we build our database – it will not be immediate – each entry will be vetted and edited. Please fill out this form to be included.
School Age Class Guides launch and 2020 promotion dates:
- Coding & Technology Classes (January 2020, sponsored by iD Tech)
- Gymnastics (January 2020)
- Rock n Roll Classes (February 2020)
- Parkour and Acrobatics (February 2020)
- Theater & Performing Arts Classes (March 2020)
- Maker Classes (March 2020, sponsored by iD Tech)
- Dance Classes (April 2020, current sponsor: Berkeley Ballet Theater)
- Swimming Lessons (May 2020, current sponsor: Emeryville Swim Center)
- Group Music Classes (June 2020)
- Academic Support and Enrichment (July 2020)
- Cooking Classes (September 2020, current sponsor: Bliss Belly Kitchen)
- Language And Culture Classes (October 2020)
- Visual Arts Classes (October 2020, current sponsor: LIV & CHIU art studio)
- Martial Arts (November, 2020)
- Altogether now! The After-school Class Guide for East Bay Kids
Thank you again for your interest in reaching our 510families.com readers with your wonderful class for children! Carol will be in touch real soon.