Sometimes babies on airplanes are not much fun. Therefore, I present five Bay Area getaways we have written about in the past, in which you can just throw the baby and gear into your family car. (Once you have reservations of course. We can't be too spontaneous!).
- Berkeley Family Camp near Yosemite in Groveland. Nature and meals included.
- Seascape Resort in Aptos. A balcony with a view & lots of room to stretch. Chilly NorCal beach.
- Paso Robles offers wine-tasting and a charming downtown.
- Santa Cruz lets you take turns surfing and playing carnival games.
- Napa~Sonoma WINE, wine, wine, and some other stuff too.
Choose the destination that suits your family best for naptime breaks or older siblings. Or change your worldview completely by vacationing with another family.
P.S. This travel crib is really nice and lightweight. I brought it along to Berkeley Family Camp and use it regularly as a baby jail or play yard for my ten month old. Find out more details on the BABYBJÖRN website or on Amazon.
This post were all written as part of a series in collaboration with BABYBJÖRN. All opinions are our own. As is the bottom left baby.